Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Enable Visibility Manager Extension
Before you use the Divi Plus Visibility Manager Extension, make sure you enable it first. The following steps will help you successfully enable the extension and then use it.
- On your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings >> Divi Plus.
- Then head over to the Extensions tab >> Visibility Manager.
- Select the areas where you want to use the Scheduler extension.
- Save Changes.
How to Use Divi Plus Visibility Manager Extension
- Enable Visibility Manager: Open settings of a Section / Row / Column / Module >> Advanced tab >> Visibility >> Enable Visibility Manager>> YES.
- Select Visibility Manager Working: Go to the Visibility settings of an element >> Show or Hide >> select either Show / Hide.
- Set Visibility For: Select either All Users / Logged In Users / Logged Out Users.
If visibility selected for Logged In Users >> User Roles >> select one from available options.