Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Free Prebuilt Websites
Import Divi Child Themes Much Faster & Easier
Divi Plus Free Prebuilt Child Themes are free-to-use child themes that we have developed exclusively for Divi Plus users.
These child themes come with limited support for import and customization and require a basic understanding of importing and using a child theme.
It is also recommended to install Divi Plus Free Child Themes on a fresh WordPress installation.
The following documentation covers the basic steps you will need to download a Divi Plus Free Child Theme and install it on your website.
You can download your Divi Plus Free Child Theme from here. Click on View Details and the Download link is present right on the top of the next page.
How to import
This Divi Plus Free Child Theme uses modules from the Divi Plus plugin so need to have Divi & Divi Plus installed & activated on your WordPress Website. This is very important.
- To install the child theme, go to Appearance ->Themes-> Upload Theme (select choose file to browse the theme & click on install now)->Activate.
- Now the Divi Plus Free Child Theme is activated on your website.
- After activating the child theme you will see the Import Demo option on your Dashboard.
- Select Import Demo->Easy Demo Import->Check the import options you require (all recommended)-> Click on Import Demo Content.
- Within a few seconds your Easy Demo Import Process has been completed that’s it, your Divi Plus Free Child Theme is ready & has been imported successfully.
Note: The above process is a generic method of importing a child theme using a one-click demo importer. Now you can edit the pages and update the content.
We do not cover support for settings and configuration of child themes, especially the design area. If you experience an issue with a module, please create a support ticket from the website where you made your purchase.