Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
How to import Divi Plus child theme
Note: To utilize the Divi Plus child theme, ensure that you have the Divi parent theme and the Divi Plus plugin active on your website.
For premium child themes, the Agency Bundle is required for access and usage.
Install and Activate
Here are the steps to install the Divi Plus child themes
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to “Appearance” and then “Themes”.
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top
- Choose the “Upload Theme” option.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the desired specific child theme’s .zip file.
- Once the file is selected, click on the “Install Now” button.
After installation, click on the “Activate” button to activate the child theme.
Once activated, you will find the section on your WP menu related to demo content import. Click this to import the demo content for the child theme.
After importing the demo content, it’s recommended to reset the permalinks by navigating to “Settings” and then “Permalinks.” You don’t need to change anything; just click the “Save Changes” button to refresh the permalinks.
You’ve successfully installed and set up the Divi Plus child theme! If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
4.5 out Of 5 Stars