Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Star Rating Module
Using the Divi Plus Star Rating module you can add a rating title beautifully on the webpage and it contains a lot of features that make the rating section eye-catching more than ever.
How to Add Star Rating Module to your webpage
Once Divi Plus is activated, it adds several modules to the Divi builder. To add a module on the page, use the following steps:
- Create/Edit a Page/Post that uses Divi builder.
- Create/Edit a row.
- Click on Add New Module option; choose the DP Star Rating module.
- Add Star Rating Title: Go to the Content tab >> Configuration settings >> Title >> input the text.
- How to Input Actual Rating Number: Go to the Configuration settings >> Rating >> input the value.
- How to Input Rating Number Out Of: Go to the Configuration settings >> Rating Out Of >> input the value.
- Add Image to the Star Rating: Go to the Configuration settings >> Image >> add the image.
- How to Add Alternative Text to the Image: Go to the Configuration settings >> Image Alt Text >> insert the custom text.
- Add Description to the Star Rating: Go to the Configuration settings >> Description >> then input the text.
- How to Change Rating Position: Go to the Content tab >> Display settings >> Rating Position >> choose Below Title or After Title.
- How to Hide Rating Numbers: Go to the Display settings >> Show Rating Number >> check as NO.
- How to Change Star Rating Alignment: Go to the Design tab >> Alignment >> choose any position as required.
- Style Star Rating Title Text: Go to the Design tab >> Title >> apply text customizations.
- Style Description: Go to the Design tab >> Description >> apply customizations.
- Style Star Rating Numbers: Go to the Design tab >> Rating Number >> apply customizations as required.
- Style Stars: Go to the Design tab >> Stars >> apply customizations.