Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
Set Global Facebook APP ID
Before you start using the Facebook Share module, first, make sure you’ve inserted the Facebook APP ID in the Divi Plus module’s panel. If you haven’t, follow the steps to know how you can do it.
- On your WordPress dashboard, hover to the Settings >> and click Divi Plus to access its further settings.
- Go to the Integration tab, and insert your Facebook accounts’ APP ID. You can generate your Facebook APP ID by visiting the link.
- After interesting the Facebook APP ID, click Save Changes.
- Insert DP Facebook Share module on the page.
- Upon insertion of the module, on the Content tab of the module, you get Configuration, Background, and Admin Label settings.
- To insert Facebook APP ID other than Global or used in the Integration tab: Go to Configuration of module’s Content tab >> insert the ID in the Facebook APP ID field.
- Share Button URL: To insert URL which would display on users’ Facebook account when they share the liked page, go to the Configuration settings >> then in the Page URL, insert the URL where you’re using the module.
- Change Share Button Layout: Go to the Display settings in the Content tab >> Layout >> select any layout from available layouts that are Button, Button Count, and Box Count.
- Change Share Button Size: Go to the Display settings >> and from Button Size >> select button size either Small or Large.
- Enable Lazy Loading: Go to the Configuration settings >> then check Enable Lazy Loading as YES.
- To change the Facebook Share Button Alignment: Go to the Design tab >> Alignment settings >> select the alignment option according to the requirement.