Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Divi Plus Separator module creates a beautiful divider to highlight your contain. Using this module you can add a horizontal line between the various segment of the webpage.
How to Add Separator Module to your webpage
Once Divi Plus is activated, it adds several modules to the Divi builder. To add a module on the page, use the following steps:
- Create/Edit a Page/Post that uses Divi builder.
- Create/Edit a row.
- Click on Add New Module option; choose the DP Separator module.
- Select Separator Type as Line or Shadow. If the line is selected, it will show more content options to customize the line. It let you use image, text, icons and place separator around it.
- To give the line style, go to the Select Line Style section and select a style.
- Use With section allows adding text (images as well) or icon to the separator.
Separator Styling section
Here you can set the thickness, color, gradient of the separator if required.
Here you can apply the formatting of text and alignment. By default text is aligned to the left.
Here is a blog post that covers the setup process, and working of the Divi Plus Separator module.