Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
Twitter Follow Button
The Twitter Follow module of Divi Plus allows you to easily style and add Twitter follow button on the website.
How to Add Twitter Follow Module to your webpage
Once Divi Plus is activated, it adds several modules to the Divi builder. To add a module on the page, use the following steps:
- Create/Edit a Page/Post that uses Divi builder.
- Create/Edit a row.
- Click on Add New Module option; choose the DP Twitter Follow module.
- How to Add Twitter Follow Button: Go to the Content >> Configuration >> Tweet User >> insert the value. (Not required if already added in the Divi Plus Integration tab.)
- How to Turn on Do not track for Ads and Suggestions: Go to the Configuration settings >> Do not track >> check as ON.
- Hide Twitter Username: Go to the Content tab >> Display >> Show Username >> check as NO.
- Hide Twitter Followers Count: Go to the Display >> Show Count >> check as NO.
- How to Change Twitter Follow Button Size: Go to the Display settings >> Size >> choose Large or Small.
How to Change Twitter Follow Button Alignment: Go to the Design tab >> Alignment >> choose a position as required.