Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Set Global Facebook APP ID
Before you start using the Facebook Comments module, first, make sure you’ve inserted the Facebook APP ID in the Divi Plus module’s panel. If you haven’t, follow the steps to know how you can do it.
- On your WordPress dashboard, hover to the Settings >> and click Divi Plus to access its further settings.
- Go to the Integration tab, and insert your Facebook accounts’ APP ID. You can generate your Facebook APP ID by visiting the link.
- After interesting the Facebook APP ID, click Save Changes.
Add module on the page
- Insert DP Facebook Comments module on the page.
- Upon insertion of the module, on the Content tab of the module, you get Configuration, Background, and Admin Label settings.
- To insert Facebook APP ID other than Global or used in the Integration tab: Go to Configuration of module’s Content tab >> insert the ID in the Facebook APP ID field.
- To control how many comments should display in the comment box: Go to the Configuration settings >> and in the Number of Comments field >> enter the required value.
- Change comments order: To change the comments order, go to the Configuration settings >> in the Order By field >> choose any from the available orders that Top, Newest, Oldest.
- Enable Lazy Loading: Go to the Configuration settings >> then check to Enable Lazy Loading as YES.