Search Divi Plus Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 41 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 68 ) Collapse Articles
How to Import Divi Plus Homepage Layouts
The plugin’s demo page showcases homepage layouts that are free of cost and made using the modules of the Divi Plus plugin. You can download those layouts directly by visiting the demo and clicking the download button at the bottom of the layout.
Note: Ensure you’ve installed the plugin Divi Plus and activated its modules.
Follow the below steps to successfully import them to your website.
- Upon a successful download, you’d receive a zip file.
- Extract it to retrieve the layout’s JSON file.
- Then log in to your Divi theme website.
- Create a page or edit an existing one.
- Deploy the Divi Builder, once the builder gets loaded, click the Portability icon.
- Then choose Import, click No File Selected, and select the .JSON file you’ve extracted earlier.
- Then, click Import Divi Builder Layout.
- And that’s it, your premade Divi Plus Homepage layout has been imported.
Watch the below video for more installation help.
0 out Of 5 Stars