With over 50,000 websites powered by Divi Extended products, we regularly publish useful and resourceful posts that help thousands of readers and users to get the best out of their Divi and WordPress websites. Thus, making our blog an excellent place to share your knowledge about Divi, WordPress, Web Design, Development, and more.
By contributing to Divi Extended’s Blog, you’ll be read by an audience of growth and innovation that would help you establish yourself as an expert in the niche you’ll publish posts. Which eventually enables you to find new customers, clients, and much more to see success in different ways. From leaders to innovators, it’s an excellent opportunity to show what game-changing you’ve got and how it can help others. After all, it’s about helping people and getting better each day.
For interested individuals, the following are the guidelines they can follow to submit their work at Divi Extended.
- Length of the post: It should be between 1000 to 2500 words. You can go longer, but that’s what we recommend.
- Target audience: We’ll accept posts that would cover topics from Divi, WordPress, Web Development, Web Designing, Business Strategies, and Marketing.
- Type of post: We’re happy to receive Tutorials, Case-studies, Fact-based reviews, and In-depth guides.
- Level: Post should be suitable to both beginner and advanced users with content readability starting from 60.
- Duplicate post: No, we cannot accept that.
- Plagiarism: No, we cannot accept that either. Not even a single paragraph.
- Accuracy: It should be grammatically correct and well proofread, eliminating typos and other content mistakes.
- No self-promotion, affiliate links, sponsored posts or anything that counts in self-promotion.
- Image use: Yes, please include images in your post that are royalty (attribute) free. Plus, they should have a width between 650 px to 700 px and size optimized, not larger than 100kb. For featured image, you can use images with dimensions of 1920 x 1080 px. However, we can create that as well; just let us know.
Examples of posts: If you want to know what type of articles we’re looking for, please take a look at the following works,
- 15 Best eCommerce Website Builders to Use in 2021
- How To Speed Up Your Divi Website Without Breaking It
- 9 Fantastic Ways to Improve Divi SEO of Your Website
- Why Choose WordPress & Divi to Start a Cool Web Design Business
Please follow this post submission link and submit your work if your post meets the guidelines mentioned above. After receiving the work, we’ll take some time to review it, and if we find it suitable to publish, we’ll let you know by email. With all these, what additional you’ll get is that we’d pay for your work. So, it can motivate you to create more useful and problem-solving pieces of content.
Thank you for stopping by. We hope this will be helpful to you. Let’s give something valuable to the people.