- Required Plugins
- Demo Content Import
- Import Customizer Settings
- Import Divi Theme Options
- Import Divi Theme Builder Templates
- Set Navigation
How to Download a Divi Child Theme?
A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
Here is information about the files for example.
- Divilancer-1.0.zip (extract this to get the following two files).
- divilancer.zip (install this one).
- Divi Theme Layouts (contains individual layouts for Divi Library)
- Divi Theme Options.json
- Divi Customizer Settings.json
The file package might not be same for all child theme or website from where the product was purchased.
This video shows the process of downloading a Divi child theme from DiviExtended.com account area.
How to Install a Divi Child Theme?
- On your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload Theme >> Choose File.
- Browse the theme file divilancer.zip and click on Install Now.
- Click Activate.