How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 74 ) Collapse Articles
What is the difference between various image sizes
Whenever you upload an image, WordPress automatically creates 4 different image sizes:
- Thumbnail size (150 x 150 pixels)
- Medium size (maximum 300 x 300 pixels)
- Large size (maximum 1024 x 1024 pixels)
- Full size (the original size of image)
The image rendered on the page will be in the above size depending upon your selected.
So if you have 50 images in a masonry gallery or you have a blog that shows 50 posts thumbnails and Full Size image is rendered, imagine the page size.
But that can be managed by using small or medium size here which will load the resized version of the image.
This applies to…
Divi Blog Extras
Divi Masonry Galley Plugin
Divi Plus Masorny Gallery Module etc.