Search Divi Blog Extras Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 90 ) Collapse Articles
How to use the free Divi Blog Extras layouts
In order to use the amazing free layouts of Divi Blog Extras please move to the demo page of Divi Blog Extras
Click on the menu More Features >> Prebuilt Blog Pages
Choose the desired layout
Click the download button at the bottom of the layout
Follow the below steps to successfully import them to your website
- The downloaded file is in a compressed format with a .zip extension. So, extract it to get the layout file.
- After extracting the file, create a new blank page using the Divi Builder.
- Once created the page, click the Portability (⇅) icon to import the layout.
- It will open the Export & Import option, choose Import, and then upload the layout file by clicking NO FILE SELECTED.
- Once uploaded the file, click Import Divi Builder Layout.
- In a few moments, your layout file will be uploaded, and you’d be able to see the content.
- In case you don’t see any content, then there’s a possibility that you don’t have a blog post on your site.
Note: Please untick the option Replace Existing Content if you want to keep your existing content.