Search Divi Blog Extras Documentation
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 90 ) Collapse Articles
The name of the plugin file is divi-blog-extras.zip. It can be downloaded from the link in the order confirmation email. The plugin is also available for download from the My Account area. If the plugin was purchased from any vendor, the download link will be available on their website.
Divi Blog Extras can be installed using 2 methods:
- From WordPress Dashboard
- Go to WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin >> Choose File >> Browse divi-blog-extras.zip and click Install Now >> Activate Plugin.
- Manually uploading via FTP
- Extract divi-blog-extars.zip.
- Connect to your server using FTP application.
- Navigate to wp-content/plugins/.
- Upload the divi-blog-extras directory in the plugins directory of your server.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard >> All Plugins > >Activate Divi Blog Extras.
Once the plugin is activated, it will add the following two items to your site:
- A new Blog module to Divi Module Library named Divi Blog Extras.
2. A Widget with the following settings.
At this stage, you are good to go to the next step and create your stunning blog and pages using Divi Blog Extras.