How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Steps to Import the Products Layout
To import all the product layouts at once
- Extract the main product file divi-layouts-for-woocommerce.zip to get the Products.json file.
- Import the file into the Divi Theme Builder.
- To do this move to your site Dashboard >> Divi >> Theme Builder.
- Click on the Portability Icon, placed on the top right side of the window.
6. Go to Import tab >> Choose File and browse for the PRODUCTS.JSON
7. Click on Import Divi Theme Builder Templates.
Now you have all the product layouts in your Divi Theme Builder.
To import the specific product layout
If you want to import a specific product layout then move to the product file that you have in supplementary-files.zip and choose the specific product layout’s JSON file to import in the Divi Theme Builder and follow the same process as above.
To assign a Product Page Layout move to one of the product page layouts, and click on the Setting icon as shown in the below screenshot.
In the assignment list, choose All Products and save changes.
This is not necessary to use the same product layout for all products. You can assign different layouts to the specific product as per your need.