How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
You can install the Divi Ajax Search plugin using 2 methods.
From the WordPress Dashboard
- First, go to the WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> and click Add New.
- Then Upload Plugin >> Choose File and browse the product zip file.
- Once located the file, select it and then click Install Now.
- Once the plugin is installed, on the next window click Activate Plugin.
Manually uploading via FTP
To install the Divi Ajax Search plugin on your website using the FTP client method,
- Extract the product zip file.
- And then connect to your server using an FTP application.
- Now, navigate to the wp-content/plugins/ directory and upload the divi-ajax-search folder you’ve extracted earlier.
- After the upload, go to the WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> Installed Plugins
- Then scroll to find the Divi Ajax Search and click Activate to enable it.
Check out Divi Ajax Search featured on Elegant Themes Blog.