How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- The footer is rendered from the Divi Theme Builder global footer area. It has 2 custom menus.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard >> Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer Area #1.
- Add Navigation Menu widget to it.
- Then, for Select Menu, choose “About Menu” as a custom menu which is imported along with the content.
- Repeat the same for Footer Area #2 and select the “Company Menu” as a custom menu.
- You can edit the links on these two menus from the Appearance >> Menus.
- Other elements of the footer can be edited by going to the Divi Theme Builder and editing the Footer.