How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Importing the Alternate Divi 4 Templates Like Header, and Footer
- Go to the WordPress Dashboards >> Divi >> Theme Builder.
- Edit the template you want to change.
- For the header and footer, edit the global module and import it from the Divi Library.
- For the other templates, edit the body and import it from the Divi Library.
- Also, to help users check out the look and feel of the Header and Footer layouts, the child theme has imported Header and Footer pages. So, users can easily distinguish which layout they want to use and which not. You’re free to delete those, as they are only to provide users the final look of their website if they choose one of the layouts.