How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- On your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload Theme >> Choose File.
- Browse the theme file divi-realestate.zip on your computer and click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- If you do not want to use the property listing feature or want to configure the “Easy Property Listings” plugin on your own, jump to the “One Click Demo Import” section.
- If you want to use the property listing feature, click on the “Begin Installing Plugin”.
- Click Install next to Easy Property Listing, once installed, activate the plugin by going to the Plugins page.
- Click Choose File and browse the epl-settings-export.txt file available in the supplementary product zip file and click Import. This will enable the settings as per the demo site. What this file does is basically enables all the property post types. You could also do that manually by going to the EPL settings and enabling all the property types.
- In order to use Google Maps, you need to obtain an API key from Google and enter it on Easy Property Listings >> Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Google Map API Key input box.
Note: For this child theme we recommend 512M upload_max_file size.