You can install the Divi Content Toggle plugin using 2 methods.
From the WordPress Dashboard
- First, go to the WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> and click Add New
- Then Upload Plugin >> Choose File and browse the divi-content-toggle.zip file.
- Once located the file, select it and then click Install Now.
- Once the plugin installed, on the next window click Activate Plugin.
Manually uploading via FTP
To install the Divi Content Toggle plugin on your website using the FTP client method,
- Extract the divi-content-toggle.zip file.
- And then connect to your server using an FTP application.
- Now, navigate to the wp-content/plugins/ directory and upload the divi-content-toggle folder you’ve extracted earlier.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you will see the Divi Content Toggle module in the Divi Builder along with other Divi modules.