How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How to use blog layouts
Assigning a layout to your blog page
Once you have installed the layouts they’ll show up in Divi Theme Builder.
To assign a layout to your blog page follow the below steps:
- Click on the setting icon corresponding to each layout and then on “Manage Template Assignment”.
- Under the Posts section, check Blog and save.
- This will render the layout on your ‘Posts page’ specified from the Reading Settings.
Use Blog layouts as Archive template by adding Dynamic Title
You could also use the layouts as your archive pages. In order to do that follow the below steps:
- Assign the template to the archive you want.
- Edit the template body.
- Edit the module that displays the Blog title and click on the Dynamic Content icon as highlighted in the below screenshot
- On the next screen, select the “Post Archive Title” and save the template.
- Now you will see the template in action on your selected archive(s).
- You could also update the demo content used for subtitle and button links as per your preference.