How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-healthcare.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json.
4. Navigate to Divi Theme Builder and import Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json.
5. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
6. Update content and images.
Using Divi 4 Layouts for Header, Footer, Blog, and Posts
Some pre-defined layouts are available as alternate layouts for header, footer, blog archive, posts in this child theme.
In order to import these layouts, go to the Divi Theme Builder and override the section with the layouts imported from Divi Library. You could add these layouts to the Divi Library from the “Divi Builder Layouts” directory.