How to add custom CSS on a specific page in Divi theme?
The Divi Builder Page Settings allow users to add CSS on a specific page without having to adjust each module individually. It’s very helpful in case of landing pages or coming soon pages as you can hide the page header and footer with very little effort.
Add Styling to Divi Using the Divi Builder Page Settings by following the steps below:
1. Log into your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to the specific page on that you want to add styling.
3. Go to the Page Settings option represented by a gear sign on the menu bar of The Divi Builder.
4. Go to the Advanced tab & write the CSS into the box.
5. Press Save.
Add Custom CSS using Visual Builder
Here are the steps for adding the CSS to your page
- Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Edit the Page on which you want to add CSS
2. Click on the purple button & the page setting option will come.
3. Click on the gear sign >>Advanced tab >>Custom CSS>>Custom Css write the CSS into the box.
4. Press Save.