Grace – Divi Post Layout Pack Documentation
A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
After the purchase of the Grace-Divi Post Layout Pack, you’ll get the following file.
The product version may vary depending upon the current version you’ve purchased from the Divi Extended store.
Steps to import the layout to Divi Theme Builder
- After downloading the grace-divi-post-layout-pack-1.0.zip, Extract it to get available layouts files inside the package.
- Then on WordPress Dashboard >> go to Divi Menu >> Theme Builder.
- Click on the Portability Icon, next to the Page Setting & Editing History icon. Then navigate to the Import tab.
- Now, click on the Choose File option, and browse for the zip files you’ve extracted earlier. And choose a layout file for example, classic-post-layout.json or stellar-post-layout.json.
- After selecting the layout, click Import Divi Builder Layout.
- Then, click Save Changes on the main Divi Theme Builder page.
Custom CSS Used in this Post Layout
To change the category background color, edit the Code module titled as Custom CSS available on the layout.