Divilancer Child Theme Documentation
A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divilancer-x.x.zip. It needs be to extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divilancer.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt (8) Divi Theme Layouts (directory with indivial page layout files).
1. Extract the downloaded file (divilancer-x.x.zip) and upload divilancer.zip from the Themes upload area.
2. Navigate to theme customizer area and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.
6. The pages as on the demo site are created after importing content.xml file. In case if a specific page is to be imported on a site, the “Divi Theme Layouts” directory can be used which as all the pages saved separately as .json file. The combined library file with all layouts in single file is also included along with individual page layouts.