A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divi-healthcare.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-healthcare.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-healthcare.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How to update footer background image
A: Here is example snippit.