A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divi-healthcare.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-healthcare.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt (8) Divi Builder Layouts (9) Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json
The last two files are added after Divi 4.0 release which contains the Theme builder settings that can be imported at once (Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json) and a directory with the layout files including page layouts and layouts for header, footer, blog, posts etc for using as Divi 4 templates.
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-healthcare.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json.
4. Navigate to Divi Theme Builder and import Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json.
5. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
6. Update content and images.
Using Divi 4 Layouts for Header, Footer, Blog, and Posts
Some pre-defined layouts are available as alternate layouts for header, footer, blog archive, posts in this child theme.
In order to import these layouts, go to the Divi Theme Builder and override the section with the layouts imported from Divi Library. You could add these layouts to the Divi Library from the “Divi Builder Layouts” directory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to update footer background image
A: Here is example snippit.
Q: How to create the call to action button on the secondary navigation?
A: You need to create a new menu and assign that menu to Secondary Menu. It will automatically create the call to action buttons on the secondary navigation.