1. Extract the product zip file to get “Divi Flexile Hero Sections.json”
2. Go to your WordPress dashboard and then Divi -> Divi Library.
3. Click on Import and Export.
4. On the popup window go to Import tab and browse the “Divi Flexile Hero Sections.json” file from your computer and click on the Import Divi Builder Layouts button. (Don’t upload the product zip file but extract it first).
5. The layouts will be imported to your Divi Library. Now, in order to use a layout, you can copy the layout by editing it or you could also add the layout to a page using Add From Library method.
If you are a new Divi Theme user and need help in setting a header or your choice, we will be happy to do that. Visit support.diviextended.com to create a ticket. If you purchased this layout from the Elegant Themes marketplace, you can create a ticket from the product page support tab.