A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divi-edu.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-edu.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-edu.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How to reduce the height of header section on inner pages?
A: Currently, we’re using 80% of the screen height size as header height. You could reduce this to a lower number by editing the figure and adding the code to your Divi Theme Custom CSS panel.