A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
After the purchase of the Divi Content Toggle plugin, you’ll get the following file.
The product version may vary depending upon the current version you’ve purchased from the Divi Extended store.
Upload the plugin from the plugin installer on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Once the plugin is installed, activate the plugin.
- This will add a new module to the Divi Theme Builder called Divi Content Toggle.
- Add the module where you want to display your toggle content.
- On the Content tab of the module setting, enter a title for Content One. Select ‘text’ if you want to display text info in toggle. Else select ‘library’ and browse the library layout that you want to use.
- Repeat the above step for Content Two.
- Format using the Design tab.