Name of theme file is divi-cart-1.0.zip (version number will vary). It can be downloaded from the link in order confirmation email. The product is also available for download from the My Account area. If the product was purchased from any other website, the download link will be available at that website.
1. Name of the main file is divi-cart-1.0.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-cart.zip (2) supplementary-product-files.
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-cart.zip and activate it.
Demo Content and Settings Import
2. Install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.
Installing WooCommerce Templates
Extract divi-layouts-for-woocommerce located in the product supplementary files and follow the steps as per the layout documentation here https://diviextended.com/documentation/divi-layouts-for-woocommerce-documentation/
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : How to update footer payment icons image?
A : In the child theme’s footer.php, update the URL on below given line.