A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divi-app.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-app.zip (2) Divi Builder Layouts.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) Divi Customizer Settings.json (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) content.xml
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-app.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to Tools>>Import>>WordPress and import the content.xml file. It will create the page by default.
3. Navigate to Theme Customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
4. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json (Divi >> Divi Library >> Import & Export)
5. Update content and images.
6. Menu setup (Video starts at 2:32):
7. Set the page on which you imported the layout as your Frontpage.
Using Divi App as a Layout instead of Child Theme
If you want to use Divi App as a Layout with an existing Divi theme, you could import Divi Builder Layouts.json by going to Divi>>Library and then create a page and import this layout. In this case, you will need to copy the CSS from the stylesheet and paste it within Divi building CSS area. Here is a video on how the code below will be added to a page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Tx8pYxKOw