Divi Agency Documentation
Documentation and FAQs
1. Download divi-agency-all-files.zip from My Account area of DiviExtended.com
2. Extra the zip file to a directory.
3. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) Divi Builder Layouts.json (2)Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4)divi-agency.zip (5) diviagencychildtheme.wordpress.—–xml (6) readme.txt
1. Install child theme using divi-agency.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to Theme Customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi Library and import Divi Builder Layouts.json.
4. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
5. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import diviagencychildtheme.wordpress.—–xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site. If you do not want to create all pages as in the demo, use the imported Divi Library to create the pages manually one by one.
6. Update content and images.
7. Footer: https://bitbucket.org/snippets/elicustechnologies/gerbLd/divi-agency-footer
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Install a Child Theme
This video shows the process of importing using a different child theme and hence the look and feel is different compared to Divi Agency.
What is the difference between Regular and Extended License?
Regular license can be used only on one site. However, extended license can be used on multiple sites include clients.