Divi Agency documentation
A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
1. Name of the main file is divi-agency.zip. It needs be to extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-agency.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt (8) Divi Builder Layouts (9) Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json
The last two files are added after Divi 4.0 release which contains the Theme builder settings that can be imported at once (Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json) and a directory with the layout files including page layouts and layouts for header, footer, blog, posts etc for using as Divi 4 templates.
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-agency.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to theme customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.