A download link is sent in the order confirmation email. The product can also be downloaded from My Account area.
After the purchase of the Divi App child theme, you’ll get the following file.
- divi-app.x.x.zip (here is x is version number).
- If purchased from the Elegant Themes marketplace, the file name is divi-app.zip
- On your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New >> Upload Theme >> Choose File.
- Browse the theme file divi-app.zip on your computer and then click on Install Now.
- On the next window, after installation, click Activate.
One-Click Demo Import
Importing demo content for Divi App child theme is a 1-click option.
- After installing the divi-app.zip, successfully on your WordPress site, you get the Demo Import option in the WordPress dashboard. Click it to open the Easy Demo Import window.
- Here, you get all the options you want to import on the website.
- Once chosen the required demo files for the website, click Import Demo Content, and it will import selected demo files to their respective locations in a few minutes.
- After import, your website is ready to add your desired content.
*Exiting Images are replaced with grey placeholder images during the one click import.